Jones Lang LaSalle es una empresa de servicios financieros y profesionales que se especializa en ofrecer servicios inmobiliarios y gestión de inversiones. Nuestras más de 30,000 personas en 750 ciudades de 60 países responden a las necesidades inmobiliarias locales, regionales e internacionales de esos clientes y, en el proceso, hacen crecer a nuestra compañía.
This position is responsible for managing the portfolio of properties of our client. The main purpose is to maintain the properties in a high level of efficiency and appearance and functionality.
• Implement short and long term projects for the client oversee the operation, staffing, performance and development of the Facility.
• Ensure client satisfaction with client Facility demonstrate leadership, responsiveness and creativity.
• Oversee the development and management of the budgets, and the appropriate reporting for the client.
• Ensure compliance with Jones Lang LaSalle minimum audit standards.
• Manage the Preventive and Planned Maintenance program and ensure all Reactive Maintenance is completed as per the agreed timeframes.
• Coordinate a property risk management program, including occupational health and safety, fire safety and essential services and environmental.
• Develop and implement innovative programs, processes and producers that reduce short and long term operating costs and increase productivity.
• Help in the negotiations processes of new and the maintenance of existing contracts.
• Provide the lead role to monitor customer satisfaction and increase it.
• Benchmark services across properties within the country.
• Evaluate service response time and analyze occupants’ service
•College graduate with technical background Electrical or Mechanical Engineer, Architect or Industrial
•A minimum of 4 years in maintenance related task and responsibilities required with management experience preferred.
•A minimum of 3 years customer service and quality assurance experience desired.
•Strong interpersonal, customer service and supervisory skills
•Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel or equivalent knowledge of real estate desired.
•Excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume by email, indicating in the subject line: URUGUAY/ Facility Manager
Resumes without this reference wont be considered